Local Authorities in the UK have faced an unprecedented challenge in their response to Covid, this crisis came on top of pre-existing pressures around spending cuts, housing needs, impacts of climate change and an aging population.
Many authorities are re-assessing where their staff should be located longterm and some are looking at re-purposing council offices.
All have relied heavily of their ICT departments to ensure their organisations could continue to serve their local communities.
The role of technology has never been so important as teams need to collaborate remotely and ICT need to consolidate solutions and maximise system usage across organisations.
How we support Local Authorities:
We work with hundreds of Local Authorities across the UK supporting them to successfully manage complex cases and processes. Through Iken multiple in-house teams across a Local Authority can manage mounting workloads, save costs, and demonstrate value. For example:
- The central storage and sharing of all information
- Workflow design to manage and improve processes, automatic alerts to warn of key dates ensure consistency across the organisation
- Electronic document collation and bundling for court and HR tribunals
- Extensive and detailed reports to support management planning and to demonstrate team value
- Simplify and automate tasks to deal with client demands
- Iken Cloud provides predictable and controlled monthly costs helping a Local Authority to closely manage expenditure
To find out more please contact us
“The quality of the Iken support from our account manager, the projects team and support organisation has been excellent. We would recommend the Iken case and knowledge management system to any HR team.”
–Thurrock Council HR Team
“Iken is integral to our everyday working lives and we value the strong partnership we have with them. We would recommend Iken Desktop to anyone considering case management and would recommend Iken as a trusted supplier.”
–Durham County Council
“Iken has helped us to make efficiency gains of over 10%”