Innovative, secure, and collaborative case and knowledge management cloud software integrated with Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace. Iken Cloud is the knowledge core of an integrated cloud environment developed to manage the complex and diverse workloads of any in-house team, supporting clients to save costs, add value and drive productivity.
Comprehensive email and document management:
Iken Cloud helps you to manage emails and documents from Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace:
- Generate emails and documents in context from a case or work file
- Save external emails and documents into the system
- Pre-populate email and document precedents with your organisation’s information
- Auto-populate with contact details and case information
- Utilise powerful search capabilities to track information
Real time and retrospective time recording:
Iken Cloud Time Recording & Analysis provides essential data for management information and billing.
- Effortlessly switch between multiple tasks and time entries
- Evidence billing costs and disbursements with accurate time tracking
- Demonstrate value with team analytics
- Deploy resources effectively with detailed data
- Establish and measure informed performance targets
Workflow design and implementation:
Iken Cloud Workflows make process mapping and reporting quick and simple, providing a consistent approach to standard processes allowing rapid response to legislative changes.
- Generate your own workflows to meet process mapping and reporting needs
- Automatically populate information into documents based on what’s already recorded in workflow fields
- Create documents, add contacts, limit access and set tasks from within the workflow
- Record changes to the workflow automatically, assisting with audit, security and risk management
Advanced document bundling integration:
Iken Cloud integrates with market leading cloud bundling provider Bundledocs – for more information please click HERE
Intelligent reporting and analytics:
The Iken Cloud Reporting Suite provides essential evidence to demonstrate the value your department delivers.
- Deliver reports in multiple formats
- An extensive library of the most frequently used reports
- Examine and analyse existing report information
- Collated summary of key reports in a single chart
- Interactive reporting elements allow users to drilldown into key metrics from the summary chart
- System usage reporting data informs management information
Powerful search functionality and previewing pane:
Easy file search and viewing technology allows you to preview documents without having them open saving resources and time.
Intuitive, accessible user interface:
Throughout the years we have been developing Iken Cloud we have designed it with accessibility in mind. We want Iken Cloud to be of benefit to all within an organisation which is why we have designed and tested the product to be WCAG 2.1AA accessibility standard compliant.
“Cardiff City Council Legal Services team are delighted to have selected Iken Cloud as their SaaS Case Management Solution. The breadth of functionality, levels of security and intuitive user interface support our Digital Strategy objectives.”
-Cardiff City Council
“The Royal Borough of Greenwich’s Legal Services team has been using Iken Desktop for over 15 years. We greatly value the effective case management solution the software delivers, the responsiveness and high standard of service we receive from the team at Iken, and the way the user community is involved in shaping the future development of the company’s technologies.
We are now delighted to be moving to Iken’s Software as a Service product, Iken Cloud, a solution that fits with the Council’s Digital Strategy whilst continuing to meet the practical needs of our busy department. We’re looking forward to working with the new solution and continuing our long-standing relationship with a trusted supplier”
–The Royal Borough of Greenwich
“I don’t know how we would have coped prior to onboarding with Iken. In a very short period of time, our team has already gained significant benefits from adopting Iken Cloud as its new case management system. Our team worked really well with Iken’s, ensuring that our implementation ran smoothly and was delivered within our preferred timescales. The team is embracing its use of Iken Cloud, learning more and more each day and we look forward to continually growing our use of the new functionality well into the future”.
-Chelmsford City Council
“From procurement, to Go Live of Iken Cloud migration from Iken Desktop, we have worked closely with the Iken Project team to implement the Legal Case Management solution within our Authority. The project team have been professional with exceptional organisational skills, project management and knowledge to help us deliver within our timescales. The team have gone over and above to tailor the solution to our individual needs, giving us advice on best practice to use the system to its full potential. A friendly, approachable , supportive and positive team. It has been a pleasure to work with them all”.
-North Lincolnshire Council
“Charnwood Borough Council is one of the largest district councils in the country, and the in-house Legal Services team are responsible for providing efficient and effective legal support to all the Council’s services. We have selected Iken Cloud as the SaaS Case Management Solution for our Legal Services team. The fully hosted cloud software will enable our team to safely collaborate remotely and the breadth of features and intuitive user interface will support user adoption. As established case management providers, we believe that Iken will provide us with the services and support required by our Legal Services team.”
-Charnwood Borough Council
“After working closely with the Iken team we came to realise that Iken Cloud would provide us with the functionality we required and would meet our Digital Strategy objectives.
From engaging with the Iken Projects team to understanding the migration process, we were delighted when we successfully switched over to Iken Cloud only 2 months later.”
-Surrey Heath Borough Council
Surrey Heath Borough Council Legal Services team have worked with Iken Business for 15 years. In 2006 the team invested in Iken Desktop case management as the solution to managing documentation storage and filing, in 2020 they migrated to Iken Cloud.
This is an exciting opportunity to leverage the power of Iken Cloud in conjunction with other technology partners.
Cloud partner integrations will drive opportunities for greater improvements and utilisation of existing technology across your organisation.
We are actively working with new integration partners, contact us to find out more.
Information security is at the heart of Iken’ s management philosophy and is the foundation for both the company processes and all products we develop.
- As a company our Information Security Management System (ISMS) is certified to ISO27001 and we have been awarded Cyber Essentials certification.
- Iken Cloud complies with the National Cyber Security Centres 14 principles of cloud security
- Iken Cloud is securely hosted in UK Microsoft data centres. For more information on the quality of the security compliance see Microsoft Trust Centre
- Iken Cloud supports secure collaborative working from any location
- We provide a clearly defined and robust on-boarding and data migration journey. We have dedicated and experienced teams supporting you at each phase, from initial consultation through to getting the project ready, live and fully supported.
- We have clearly defined migration journeys to Iken Cloud which are clearly divided into stages, each designed with completion requirements and specific objectives. For those moving from a pre-existing case management system we have successfully migrated data from many other providers.
Find out more about on-boarding with Iken HERE
Iken Cloud is fully developed and supported in Bristol, UK
- Our award-winning support desk is open 09.00-17.30 on weekdays and is contactable via email, Live Chat, the Iken Support Portal or by phone. The team have won the Service Desk Institutes global award for the Best Service Desk Customer Experience
- A dedicated Account Manager will arrange on-site and virtual meetings and scheduled contact points throughout the year
- Our annual user groups provide insights into our product development, top tips and the opportunity for our clients to share best practice
Find out more, click HERE
Our approach to pricing is to keep it as straightforward and transparent as possible.
Iken Cloud is available to buy:
- Direct from Iken, please Contact Us
Please be advised the G-Cloud entry does not reference all Iken Cloud functionality – contact us directly to find out more.
As a true SaaS technology, the Iken Cloud subscription fee includes the use of the software and support, hosting, security and maintenance.