We are a market leading case and knowledge management software provider bringing everyone and everything together, so teams can work more effectively.
We work with thousands of customers every day across public, private, and not-for profit sectors in the UK. We help every customer to streamline processes, demonstrate value, transform secure information sharing, build resilient working practices, maximise software investments and ultimately improve productivity.
Founded in 1992 on the commitment to create a flexible software solution to support knowledge workers, Iken has grown from strength-to-strength. From the foundations set out by co-founders Andrew Chester and Elizabeth Miles, we have built a robust solution, a loyal customer base and international recognition.
1. Right product – Right time:
At Iken we believe that client objectives lead technology choices, which is why we focus on understanding your environment for to ensure the right product and technology choice is made at the right time.
2. Service not just software:
To maximise your investment you need consultancy, training and support which is exactly what you get from Iken throughout the lifetime of your journey with us.
- Consultancy to ensure the right product is selected at the right time
- Clear project management journeys for new installations and upgrades
- In person or remotely delivered installation and training options
- Excellent deployment record
- Award winning UK based support desk
- Dedicated account manager
- Regular user groups and support surgeries
- Shared workflow templates supporting rapid feature adoption
3. Constantly looking to the future:
We love technology and are investing in new products, feature developments and integrations with third parties to ensure you have the best solution to meet your growing needs.
Iken is a proudly independent software house and an ethical tech business. We believe in making work a fair and enjoyable place to be and maintain our core business values. We are proud to be based in Bristol and work to give back to the community around us.